Speak Up And Help Improve Health And Care Services In St Helens
The CCG is supporting Healthwatch St Helens #SpeakUp2020 campaign, which gives you the opportunity to tell the local champion for health and social care about your experiences and the changes that you would like to see made locally.
Healthwatch St Helens is calling on more people to share their views and experiences.
Accessing their GP practice, as well as continuity of care for those who have long-term conditions are among the issues people have already told Healthwatch about.
It wants to know about your experiences at all stages of care, including:
- How easy was it to access the help and support you needed?
- What was your experience of care like?
- How did you feel about the further treatment, care or support you were offered?
By taking just five minutes to speak up about what's worked and what can be improved, you can help future services improve care for you, your loved ones, and your community. It’s that simple.
Share your views with us by:
- Completing an online survey
- Giving Healthwatch St Helens a call on 0300 111 0007
- Sending an email to email@example.com
If you would like to join in the conversation online to help spread the message look for: Twitter @HWStHelens and Facebook @healthwatchsthelens or join in with #SpeakUp2020