LEAP - The Energy and Money Saving Service
Local residents are being offered a completely FREE OF CHARGE service called LEAP (Local Energy Advice Partnership). LEAP can help you to save money and keep your home warm and cosy.
How It Works:
If you're eligible, you will get a FREE home visit from a friendly, qualified Home Energy Advisor. LEAP can:
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariffs - could save you over £280 a year.
- Install FREE, simple energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills a year.
- Give you day-to-day energy efficiency hints and tips and ensure our heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money.
- Arrange a FREE telephone advice service to help with benefits, debt and other money problems.
- Refer you for further energy efficiency improvements, such as loft insulation or a new boiler.
Are you eligible?
You may be eligible for the LEAP service if one of the below apply. If you:
- Have a low income.
- Receive tax credits.
- Receive Housing Benefit.
- Receive an income or disability related benefit.
- Have a long term illness or disability.
Call now on 0800 043 0151 (Freephone) to book your free visit, or email: email@example.com