Carers Week - 11th to 17th June 2018
Are you looking after someone?
Cares (unpaid) for family or friends who have a disability, illness or who need support in later life.
- Washing bodies, and laundry, and dishes.
- Keeping appointments, and records, and tempers.
- Giving medicine, and time, and hugs.
- Filling forms, and fridges, and silences.
- Dealing with doctors, and nurses, and pharmacists, and social workers, and benefit agencies, and care workers, and a lack of sleep
Find out about the help and support available.
This Caers Week we're coming together throughout the UK, drawing attention to how important caring is and helping carers to become healthy and connected.
For more information visit: carersweek.org; Carerstrust, St Helens Carers Centre, 31-35 Baldwin Street, St Helens - Tel: 01744 675615; www.sthelenscarers.org.uk